Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Nov 8, The Old Chapel Schoolhouse

 Today I am able to bend much easier than the last few days! Yay! For that I am very thankful. I'm also thankful for the senses of humor and love that my family has for me, and for how that can carry me through a hard day. November really can be a rough month, people. I hope you have some love in yours!

This is where we stayed the last time we were in England, in 2017, in Todmorden near our sweet friends Alison and Weston. There was a stone walled field across the street and 8 year old Max LOVED feeding whatever he could to the horse and the sheep and the chickens that were living there. It was June, it was my birthday while we were there, there were green growing things all around. For some reason, when I think of England, it is of an older place where nature is growing right with the old buildings, as if they grew there together. Admittedly, I'm usually in the older parts where there isn't a lot of new construction and maybe that's why, but I do love that feel of nature being right outside your door.

Oh and I'll make this one an auction too!


8x10 acrylic on panel
$25 starting bid!

No comments: