Sunday, November 19, 2023

Nov 19, Molly and Judd's Place

 It was a few years back when we house-swapped with our friends in Key West... Max was so young he fell asleep on the back of Duane's bike when we were heading back from the beach one time and I was afraid he was gonna fall off!  So lucky...

Another thing to be grateful for- the opportunities we have been gifted by generous friends!

I am also grateful to all the people I spent time with yesterday, staring the day with a private lesson at my studio with Kristi, who completely uplifted my teaching mind with the conversation about young people today and giving them hope and tools to work into the future. Then Duane my husband drove to Rosemount to pick up my mom, Rita, the artist, so we could go with our sweet and generous friends Julie and Jeff (who spent a good chunk of their Thursday helping Duane screw floorboards!!!) to see the Hazel Belvoe show at the Minnesota Museum of Art ("M") in downtown St Paul~ it is a gorgeous show and we all highly recommend it. They have some of Hazel's delicate and intimate love drawings from the 70s of couples engaged in lovemaking. Beautiful. 

10x8 acrylic on wood


No comments: