Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Nov 28, Eye Level Suspense

 It is sunny and 8 degrees this morning, and my brave little pup managed the entire walk without a whimper!  I was expecting her to stop and look up at me shivering to be picked up at some point but she just sniffed and pooped and peed and sniffed more and kept on trotting!  I am grateful today to have a companion to go on my morning trots with, even if I do have to go upstairs and root her out from under the covers to drag her along!

Thanks for all the wonderful responses about yesterday's otter!  I LOVE that one so much!  I want to paint a few more larger ones too- I think it's that look on that one's face- this one has a clever face as well though it isn't as clearly defined in the reference photo so I had to make up an ear... but I think they often look like they are smiling, don't they!

12x6 acrylic on wood
$150


No comments: