Saturday, November 25, 2023

Nov 25, "Tip O The Nose To Ya!"

 Well that was fun!  Almost as soon as I posted yesterday's otter it was snatched up!  I love it! So here is another one, with another nose just above the water~ and it's funny because I wasn't sure people would like these because you can't see the otter's face!  I do love the waterline and that above/below contrast that happens in these.

Thanks for loving my work!!!!

Today I am grateful for the ability to be still. Yesterday I sat for a session (well, I was lying down actually) with my older brother Patrick who lives near Seattle. It was a meditative, calm, energy healing and cleansing experience, called a Soul Retrieval in which Patrick was able to help me find two parts of myself that had gone missing. If you know me, you know I don't like to be still. For this procedure to work, I had to quiet my monkey brain and be open and let feelings and thoughts come to me, and it was pretty amazing. I'm feeling somehow more full, more calm. It's going to be all right kinda thoughts, you know? My brother is a Shamanic Cartoonist, and here is his website- personally, I love his Medicine Card readings- he is a hugely gentle and calming person and works through Zoom from his small office in Kent, Washington. Give him a try!

And I'll have this otter with me at Art At Hidden River next weekend! It's that School across the street from Wet Paint between Grand and Summit, from 9:30-4:30!  Come early for the good stuff!

Though if it sells, there will be more!

12x6 acrylic on wood
$150



No comments: