Friday, November 3, 2023

Nov 3, Change of Direction

 So I'm dealing with some kind of auto-immune inflammation, and my Dr diagnosed it as Polymyalgia Rheumatica which means an inflammation of my joints so that I'm stiff as heck in the morning and walk around like a wind-up toy til I loosen up a bit. I'm also stiff getting out of the car, even for a ten minute drive. And it's tricky doing yoga bends as well.... That's why I am grateful for Ibuprofen and Tylenol, and I'm also thankful for Prednisone but I don't want to live on steroids.

So today I'm thankful for 40 degree mornings in the fall where it feels comfortable and just enough wet out to feel alive~

This otter painting is VERY wet, since he's all underwater- it's amazing how they bend themselves around and move in that space under the air~

11x14 acrylic on wood
$315


No comments: