Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Nov 21, Twin Cities Bungalow

 Today I am grateful for humor. Did I mention I'm taking an Improv class at Strike Theater on Mondays right now? I started taking it because this has been a really tough year (ya think?) and I need some lines and ideas to shake me out of my head because I don't want to be snapping at my sweet (and sometimes highly energetic and frustrating) students through my own anxieties. So humor helps. It's helpful to be standing on a stage with ten sorta strangers/sorta friends now and be laughing so much the top of my head hurts.

Humor helps, people!

This is a smaller painting, 6x9, and I'm gonna auction this one off too!  I painted it a couple years ago, and I'll be posting two more houses and then I'll start posting some of the otters and wolves and pups I've been painting!  It's been a fun painting month, my friends!

6x9 acrylic on wood
$50 starting bid!


No comments: