Thursday, November 23, 2023

Nov 21, The Brick House

 Hello! I've had such a lovely day today!  I ran errands all morning, and I am SO grateful that our local post office is open again! I had three boxes to send to my brother in Seattle and two smaller commissions to mail out and another larger package with two paintings (an OTTER and a KITTEN for MAGGIE!)  so my arms were full but there was no line at all and the postman was so helpful and curious about what I was sending and I said I'm an artist! They are my paintings! And now I think of it, I shoulda given him a business card!  Silly me- it's just that as a painter starting out and wanting to sell work, it was a thrill to be able to go to the post office and mail off something. I still love doing it today!

Then I returned some shoes through Fedex and hit the local Turnstyle and ran to Trader Joe's and Poppies on Grand!  It was just lovely, and I had parking spots everywhere and people seemed to be in holiday spirits~

This is a brick house! It's a smaller piece, 6x9, and I'd love you to have it if you like it!

6x9 acrylic on wood
$110


No comments: