Sunday, November 26, 2023

Nov 26, Watching the Bubbles Rise!

We have this version of the game "Life" from 1985, and we had some lovely friends come over last night for game night so we played it, and it is a bit more involved than the other more recent version we lost in the fire... this one includes a "REVENGE" space where you get to make anyone pay you $200,000 OR you send them back 10 spaces,  and it offers many more boy children than girls, and when you get more kids than there are spaces in your car, the game says to just cram them in "like we do in real life"... kinda funny, huh? So today I am grateful for friends who are willing to play through an incredibly long and involved game that requires a constant reading of the rules!

I hope you had the chance to have some fun and play some games this weekend! Here is another playful otter painting I did this week- I love the light on her face and how she's so attentively looking at the surface and the bubbles... and also the underflow of reflected light on her belly...  I'll have this one with me at Art At Hidden River this Saturday! Unless it sells here, of course!


6x12 acrylic on wood
$150


No comments: