Monday, November 20, 2023

Nov 20, The Birch Down The Street

 Good morning!  I've only got three more days of houses to paint, people!  So if any of you were thinking of sending me one, DO IT NOW!  This year has been much more casual, and I don't have an Official Show set up, like the one we did last year at Poppies that was SO FUN! Though I may take most of the houses over to Diamonds and hang them there-

If you commissioned YOUR house, I will mail it to you before Christmas! 

This painting is from a photo I took of a house down the street that has these beautiful birch trees out front and they were just catching the setting sun and glowing in the sky. I'm hoping I caught some of that sense of light and airiness...

And this morning I am grateful for friends whose feet are the same size as mine so we can swap shoes! And I'm also grateful for 3rd Sunday Brunches and all those beautiful people we love who come by to eat and talk and laugh with us. THANK YOU you all!  You know who you are!

10x8 acrylic on wood
$175


No comments: