Sunday, November 12, 2023

Nov 12, Molly's Sister's House in Virginia

 Whew! What a lovely day!  And we had such a great time at the studio yesterday as well!  Thank you SO much everyone who came to the Ivy!  I had hoped for more open studios, though we had a pretty steady mob walking through for the entire day, and I was fortunate enough to have to carry large art works out to people's cars not ONCE but TWICE!  Thank goodness their vehicles were big enough! Thank you Joy!  Thank you MaryLynn!

And I have to say I am extremely grateful to our son Max for being willing to sit at the front door of the Ivy Building to act as a greet and doorman, since the door was locked for the entire sale. He did it without any complaint at all! At 14 years old!  Wow!

And this house is for my friend Molly's sister in Virginia!  I love the strong light across the front... so fun to try to get that right!

8x10 acrylic on wood
sold

No comments: