Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 7, Hershel!

I gotta admit I had some trouble with this one, but more because I wasn't using my usual brushes and paints and lighting... it is funny how that can really switch things up!  I LOVE Golden Acrylic and I don't have a tube of my Titanium white here so I had to use another brand and it is TERRIBLE.  REALLY REALLY TERRIBLE.  But I think Hershel turned out alright...
8x8 acrylic on panel, $170 click HERE to purchase!


And here is Hershel's story~
Hershel is a darling rescued miniature long-haired dachshund who was dumped in the woods in Becker, MN as part of a domestic dispute when he was 2 years old. He came into my life and heart 9 years ago after a determined foster mom finally caught him.  Hershel loves walks and belly rubs and hates baths and vacuums. He is the ultimate people dog and has never met a person he didn't love. 

No comments: