Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 29, Mystery Dog!

Only one more dog to go!  And I have to admit I don't know whose dog this is!  I took the photo at the Hopkin's Raspberry Festival in August two years ago, I think, when my sister was with me and we sat and oogled over dogs all day long.  Boy, have I got a tough job!
SO I really don't know this dog's name or anything about it, but I loved that smile! And because it is a Mystery Dog, I've marked the price down for a Mystery Price!
And this Saturday please come join me in the Opening Celebration of all the dogs at Diamond's!  I'll have all the dogs plus cards of all of them and some snacks and drinks too~  this has been another amazing year and I want to thank all of you who have contributed to this project!

Oh and this Sunday, Aug 2 is Paws on Grand and I'll be sitting out at Wet Paint with a group of artists and we'll be doing 10 minute sketches for FREE!  Bring your pets along and get a sketch!

AND I'll be teaching one last class at Wet Paint as well!  Popular demand has resulted in one more class being scheduled on Tuesday Aug 4 from 10 to 1 for ages 10 to 15!  Send your kids to me!  We'll paint pets!  Sign up here!
And I am working on my Fall Adult Painting Lessons at my studio-  that schedule will be out soon as well!
OH And there are still spaces for the Habits of Painting- Advanced Acrylic up at the Art Colony in Grand Marais, MN!  This has been a life-long dream of mine, to teach there!  Come up and play with us!  Sign up HERE!
8x8 acrylic on panel, $150, click HERE to purchase!

No comments: