Wednesday, March 6, 2024

March 6th, Danny Boy

 This is a commission I've been completing. Yes, there's a lot going on around here. We are essentially living between houses at the moment and I am hoping and praying that the floor guys come today to finish our final layer because when that is done, we can start sleeping over there! It's been just a wacky week I have to admit. On Sunday I got a citation for my tabs that are two years expired and of course this happened at Highland Hills while I was picking up four teenage boys after skiing- we were like a clown car with a cop car behind. And then we went out and picked up our new PUPPY!!! Who is currently living with our generous friend and neighbor, Mike, while we scramble around. And yesterday morning some wacky people rammed the garage my car parks in, crushing the garage door in so one of them could hop in and go through my unlocked art car to steal my tire gauge...  which Duane found in the alley later.

It's been a bit of insanity around here!  I'm looking forward to my art opening this Saturday at the Vine Arts Center and I hope you can come if you're in town! Nature's Gaze reception is 6-9pm this Saturday, and the gallery is open every Saturday from 11 to 5 through April 6th!

And I'll be starting painting my 30 Cats in 30 Days this coming Sunday March 10th! MAYBE from my NEW DINING ROOM!!!!!

10x8 acrylic on wood
sold!

No comments: