Friday, March 29, 2024

March 29, Marley for Melody

 And this is Marley! Wow, dang did I have fun painting this one!  Tortoiseshells have just SO many different colors in their fur, and these green eyes too, were just great to paint!

We are up in Grand Marais for Easter weekend because this year Max's 15 birthday falls on Easter Sunday and we love to come up and hang out by the lake for a couple days here and there. It's gorgeous right now, but everything is exceedingly icy and it's tricky getting around... the pups are doing well with it, and it's fun to all be together. I hope you are enjoying this wicked lion out March too!

I'm having so much fun painting these cats- and I'm switching the cat for Sunday too, because I forgot to bring Toph's canvas up here with me- so I'm painting Mabel instead!

8x8 acrylic on wood 
sold


No comments: