Tuesday, March 19, 2024

March 19, Lord Chompa!

 Good lord, I hope I've done justice to THIS huge personality!  Read on~ this is what Eric has written of his companion~

"In a world ripe with myths and legends, one tale stands out like a raging fire in a field of snow. A tail of the small tail; a cat who will lead our people to salvation. Born of unknown origin and circumstance, this feline is said to rise from the depths of hardship and triumph over all obstacles in his path toward his final destination. From a lowly street urchin to supreme royalty, this handsome four paw is believed to one day be king of all cats big and small. I believe in the prophecy, for I have beared witness to such a creature... even more. I have the honor, the privilege, to serve under whom I believe to be this chosen one. This is my cat... this is... 

Lord Chompa, His Grace -"

Lord Chompa
8x8 acrylic on wood
sold


No comments: