Saturday, March 16, 2024

March 16, Crosby!

 A lovely sweet faced kitty for this windy, cloudy morning that I hope brings some rain!  My boys are off doing the Pinewood Derby for Scouts and I'm heading to the rental house across the street to continue packing and moving stuff, and I loved painting this cat at my dining room table in our HOUSE!

Here's Crobsy's little story~ and I have to say, Gennae writes GREAT little stories!

Crosby is the perfect cat. He balances his independence with a desire to be held…only on my right side…with his head buried…weight being held in my hand. He sits for treats. Comes running when called, and answers in chirps and meows when talked to. He practices yoga and looks so sophisticated while doing it. He might also have the longest tail of all. 

6x6 acrylic on wood
spoken for!


No comments: