Tuesday, March 26, 2024

March 26, Shady Kitty

 This is Sunny Kitty's sister, Shady and it's another photo that just begged to be painted- love those eyes!

"Sunny and Shady were from the same litter (different fathers).  Shady was feral compared to Sunny.  They had bonded already when I went to pick a Sunny.  Sunny was hugging Shady.  I could not not take her home, too!  Shady turned out to be a very sweet lovable kitty, though shy.  When I first brought the kittens home, Sunny would always run and hug Shady if Shady cried out!"

This is also a good example of trying to LEAVE IT ALONE when I get it somewhere I like it. When time allows, I get the painting started a bit the night before so I can let it sit in my brain all night long, and then I do the color and details in the morning. Sometimes it takes letting it sit a bit for it to really come out right.

I like this one!

Ooo, not that I don't like any of the others!  Sheesh, Kat! way to go-

6x6 acrylic on wood
sold



No comments: