Saturday, March 23, 2024

March 23, Sunny Girl

 Another incredible set of eyes... this was another that I had to paint. And I'll have to paint Shady too, of course!  Maybe I can get to her later today, since I'm running out of spaces!

I really appreciate having these fantastic paintings to look forward to every morning. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to paint your pets, people!

Here's what Amy says about Sunny AND Shady!

Sunny and Shady were from the same litter (different fathers).  Shady was feral compared to Sunny.  They had bonded already when I went to pick a Sunny.  Sunny was hugging Shady.  I could not not take her home, too!  Shady turned out to be a very sweet lovable kitty, though shy.  When I first brought the kittens home, Sunny would always run and hug Shady if Shady cried out!

6x6 acrylic on wood
sold


No comments: