Sunday, March 24, 2024

March 24, Maisy Mae for Mikayla!

 Wow, sorry I'm so late this morning with this one! Technically it isn't even morning anymore. I just got back from New Orleans yesterday and had a great evening with my family rearrannging furniture and  attempting to make sense of our new/old living situation. Stuff is all over the place and I had to dig just now to find my winter boots to take the puppy out to poop in the snow before she did it on the fireplace rug! We were living for over a year in our neighbor's house, and got pretty settled in there, and now we're moving stuff back into our new/old house and it's funny how much stuff a person can accumulate in a year! We also don't have all our dressers and bookcases yet, so a lot of stuff is boxed and tucked somewhere...

Ah well. It's great to be here!

And this is Maisy Mae, who has an incredibly regal presence with all that fabulous fur.

Here is what Mikayla wrote about her!

I love it so much. The colors are beautiful and she looks like the perfect mixture of regal and goofball that she is.

I've had her for all 6 years of her life and we got her to be my emotional support animal. She's really good at her job and her favorite way to make me feel better is to talk! Her meows and trills are very expressive and they always make me smile. 
Thank you so much for picking Maisy Mae I love it so much.
6x6 acrylic on wood
sold

No comments: