Saturday, January 13, 2024

Jan 13, Standing Alert

 Here is another wolf painting- I've been working on a few larger ones too, and this is one that I really like. They sure know how to pose, those lovely beasts! 

There's something so regal about them, their stance, that mane, those penetrating eyes...

 I still wouldn't want to meet one while walking in the woods alone...

I have my firsting painting class of the year this morning at my studio!  I'm as excited as a kid! I'm so lucky to be able to do this thing that feels so natural to me- and I'm so fortunate to have people who want to learn along with me!  I call the classes "Paint Love" because that's what I believe we do. I know there are talented artists who are able to paint pain and war and anger with beauty and grace, and maybe I do that sometimes, but I think I learn best what works for me when I paint what I love, when I paint WITH love. Hmm....

Makes me think more big thoughts...

This class is FULL, but I will have some One-Day Paint-Your-Pet Workshops coming up in February!

Happy Saturday!

12x6 acrylic on wood
$150


No comments: