Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Jan 24, Swoosh

 I'm realizing I didn't get the bubbles in here yet, so it isn't QUITE for sale yet- I really love the distortion of the water when you can see the otter both above and below. And that TAIL in this one!  SO great!

Duane took the photo- he's simply amazing with a camera. Somehow he snaps these images that capture the movement and poses of these animals better than I ever can, so these paintings are truly collaborations between Duane and me.

Isn't that fun?

It's our anniversary next Friday! Come celebrate Ground Hog's Day with us at Silverwood Park for the Midwinter Melt! We'll be there from 6-9, I hope to have Cake though I'm not sure we'll manage a cake walk.  Duane and I designed (well, mostly Duane!) one of the Footgolf holes, which you'll be able to play!

I'll post this again when it is ready for purchase~ it is a 10x20 so it's $400~- oops!  Nope it is an 8x16 so it is $256!



No comments: