Saturday, January 20, 2024

Jan 20, Pearl

 Soooo.... you ever get the opportunity to stay home for 5 days with those you love and not have to/be able to go anywhere? 

Yup~ I made it this far without having COVID, but that's over now. We're a family on quarantine at the moment- and it hasn't been too bad. I think Duane had it the worse- we should be in the clear by Tuesday~

And I'm making sure we're taking it easy- we watched almost all the "Pirates of the Caribbean" on Thursday and we watched "Project Runway" and "Vax Machina" and "Magic For Humans" and "Captain Underpants" yesterday, and today we seem to be on a Clone Wars fix- I ordered Max a Star Wars lego along with some groceries from Target yesterday....

And I've been painting otters!  Not done yet- will post later-

This is a sweet kitty from 2022 Holiday season that I don't think I've ever posted~ I'll post the paintings I'm working on soon!

Oh and no third Sunday tomorrow, sorry!  Hopefully we can do a 4th Sunday!

6x6 acrylic on wood
sold


No comments: