Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Jan 16, Slippery Thought

 I spent part of yesterday submitting work to exhibitions for 2024-2025, and that always takes time to find the work you want to submit, make sure you have decent photos, write up your proposal and make sure your resume is updated.  It's all those things that you feel like if you were REALLY organized, you'd have them all ready to go and in folders that were easy to find...

Ah well. I came across this one that I love, and that sold at Sivertsons Gallery up in Grand Marais back in 2017, and I think I painted it in 2015-  thank god for my photos gallery because I can search in there by year and by location and find things... that is if I can remember when and where I took the photos...

I'm entering some otters and hoping for the chance to paint some more large works of them!

12x36 acrylic on canvas
sold


No comments: