Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Jan 10, Another Commission!

Good morning!

A third thru January now, and there still isn't that much snow but we're hitting sub-zero temps starting this Sunday so that will change the way things feel around here. I may need to wear my silk long johns. Every Minnesotan knows to drew in layers. Maybe that's why clothes are such a fascination to me- that we have to have more kinds than people in other temperate zones... right now I have a long sleeved silk shirt and a fuzzy vest on, and a cardigan to put on over that, with long thick-ish pants and warm socks and boots. Comfortable right now- and I've already gone out with Pompom for a trot around the 'hood and it wasn't too bad... we do like having snow on the ground because it makes the atmosphere lighter after dark.

And this is a lighter after dark kinda cat. This is Leo, who sadly left us much too young. Such an amazing face~

8x8 acrylic on wood
sold

 

No comments: