Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 31, Oliver!

 I wanted to paint one more cat because I neglected to make a video of me painting any of these cats. Of course, this year has been difficult in more ways that we ever imagined, but it is spring, and life does feel more hopeful, and as I speak a giant cardboard maze is being set up in the backyard for our son Max's 12 birthday and we will be celebrating in our limited and masked way with as much joy as we can! I was able to get the book done, and I'll have extras on hand if you want to buy one! Here is the blurb link for it!

I also did manage to of this cat painting, and I've sped it up for you!  I did talk during the entire painting, so maybe I'll post that one somewhere as well, if you have some time and want to watch me paint longer... there are more videos of me painting on my youtube channel!

6x6 acrylic on wood
$98





No comments: