Sunday, March 7, 2021

March 6th, Puck!

I was a bit laid up yesterday, most of the day... I'd gotten my second COVID shot on Friday morning, and felt fine all Friday so we could celebrate my husband Duane's birthday a bit in the backyard socially distanced around a fire, and I brought Max inside around 9 to put him to bed so Duane could have some "guy" time, and I went to bed too. Then all night I had shivers and aches and my head started to hurt and my body was aching and I took some Tylenol and was just absolutely good for nothing all day yesterday. So I didn't get my cat painted until today!

SO this is Puck- and it was tricky getting him to look soft enough here- I had to redo his eyes several times before I was happy with them. That is the problem of loving to paint on black- lighter colored subjects can prove to be very difficult!  I'm loving those green eyes now!

8x10 acrylic on canvas
spoken for!


No comments: