Tuesday, March 9, 2021

March 9, Weasley!

 And today's kitty is amazingly FLUFFY! With insanely long and luxurious whiskers!! Rebecca has had a few other cats painted by me, and here's what she says about this one!

"Weasley is our youngest cat, he is two (almost three) years old and lives with my daughter in her Uptown apartment.

 I always tell Anne that his whiskers make him look like Rollie Fingers but she never knows who that is (maybe you don’t either, he’s a very old Oakland A’s pitcher.)

We’ve been waiting until we knew he had lost all his “kitten” face before we had this done."

And I had no idea who Rollie Fingers was either, and Rebecca was kind enough to send me a photo which I've included at the end of this post for you!  You'll notice!

6x6 acrylic on wood
sold!

Can you see the similarity?
This is Rollie Fingers!




No comments: