Friday, March 26, 2021

March 26, Leo the Magnificent

Boy, he really needs a royal title. It felt that way painting his face. Those eyes, and maybe especially that chin- he's got a little goatee in this photo, and those eyes look right into yours~ 

I think there's something in the way he's holding his head as well-

I just really like this one!  And I get to paint his brother Felix tomorrow, who looks like he's got another personality entirely!

Here's what Emily, their owner, says about the two of them~

Leo and Felix were born in my now husband’s childhood home back yard. Their mother would let my husband and I hold her babies while she left to hunt. She would come back and gently take each kitten from us and put them back in her nest. It is a memory I will always cherish ☺️🥰 Leo and Felix turn 10 this April and enjoy wrestling, sun bathing, and napping together. 


8x8 acrylic on wood
sold

 

No comments: