Monday, March 1, 2021

DOGS hanging at Coffee Paws Cafe in Stillwater this MONTH!

 I was fortunate to be contacted by Kat in Stillwater, who owns Coffee Paw Cafe which is right on 4th street and super easy to find, and has great lovely big windows and AMAZING great big HUGE cookies! Anyway, she offered me an opportunity to hang some of my dogs in her cafe this month of March and I was delighted to accept.  I was able to pull some of my favorite pieces from the series "My AutobiDOGraphy" from a few years ago out of our basement (because I haven't brought them back to my studio yet, because the Ivy is still under reconstruction) and hang those along with most of my recent Pug Paintings. It is always just such a joy to be able to see my work hanging up on a wall.  I think most artists feel that way.  You have to put your work up and away from you so you can see it at a distance and kinda live with it for a while.  So I'm hoping to get back to the cafe for a cup of tea (or Kombucha!!! they have MANY flavors!!) so let me know if you're heading that way and maybe I'll meet you!  Dogs are welcome once there's outside seating!



Here I'm standing by one of my older works, and still one of my favorites of our dog of my teenage angst years, Rusti, at Puget Sound when I was 18... I still love this one!

The show is up through the end of March!

Coffee Paw Cafe is located at 826 4th St. S. Stillwater, MN 55082 and is open Wednesday-Sunday, 7:30am- 2pm!


No comments: