Thursday, March 25, 2021

March 25, Wilson!

I am not sure I'm done with the background on this one, but I'm getting tired and need to go to bed soon, so I'm posting it as is, for the moment!

Here's what Emma says about Wilson, because I asked her-  And I also painted her dog Gwen a year or two ago!

"There is a small story - Lauren (my niece) and my sister Amanda liked to watch this TV show together called Friday Night Dinner. On there, they had a German Shepherd called Wilson who got into all sorts of bother with his inept owner. Amanda just fancied one day having a cat called Wilson, she just turned out to be a girl. Not a great story! But it's true."  

And I had thought Wilson was named after Tom Hanks' volleyball...

8x8 acrylic on wood!
Redone background for Wilson!


8x8 acrylic on wood
sold

No comments: