Thursday, January 28, 2021

Jan 28, Poppy on Snelling!

 Yay! My friend Jill is a lovely person who owns the Poppy Fun Fashion stores around town, and her staff wanted to give her a special Christmas present, so they asked me to paint portraits of her stores!  How fun is THAT?! Jill was instrumental in getting me to hang some of my dog portraits at her store on Snelling, which has led to commissions and sales for me, and she is also really good at finding some dang cute clothes- I can't go into her stores without picking up something!  And yesterday I dropped the paintings off for her surprise (which is why I can post them now!) and I had to buy a super cute fox dress~ yup!

SO just in case you're looking for something, Poppy's are open through this weekend and there's a great sale on right now!  Everything is 20-70% off!!! Then they are taking the month of February off to refresh and get ready for SPRING!

This is the one on Snelling~ I love the walker in it!

8x10 acrylic on wood
spoken for!


No comments: