Thursday, January 21, 2021

Jan 21, Whiskers and Bubbles

We learn more by talking to other people. Whiskers and bubbles aren't usually combined, right? But sometimes we need to have conversations about things we're trying to figure out, and these need to be open and kind conversations, without judgment.  I'm not making a lot of sense, yet... 

I couldn't think of a title for this one, and then I looked at what I painted last, the final touches that made this a complete piece, and those parts were the whiskers and the streams of bubbles, and those little bits are things I hadn't thought of as important until it was pointed out to me that I'd forgotten to include them.

Sometimes someone else can see something we can't. And it may be a good idea to listen!

Ever leave your fly open all day?

6x9 acrylic on wood
$100


No comments: