Friday, January 22, 2021

Jan 22, Contemplation

 I'm reposting this bear because I love it, and because I'm working on a number of commissions at the moment, and am also working on revamping some of my Paint Love classes so we can start a new session in Mid February...

I still absolutely love this piece. It's that way of just sitting, JUST sitting, sitting still. Which is something I am not that capable of. And which is why I'm liking this one again so much. I need to work on stillness, and winter in Minnesota is a great time to practice that, especially when it is below zero windchill and the ground is frozen into dangerous and unnavigable lumps...

This one is called "Contemplation" and I'll cover shipping and tax for you, if you are interested in it! Also, you can always send me monthly payments for ANY of my work, and we'll determine delivery when enough is paid!  If you want one of my paintings, I would love to help you figure out how to have it!

20x20 acrylic on canvas
$800


No comments: