Monday, July 15, 2024

July 15, Alice for JennyLynn

 Alice's owner, JennyLynn, says this about this sweet creature~

This is Little Alice! She is my seventh dog and by far the most loving snuggly, adorable pup out of the bunch. She was found roaming, scared with no identification. I took her in with hopes of finding a loving home for her. After two weeks of hiding in a kennel, she finally came out to greet me. I put her in my lap and massaged her, letting her know she could trust me. Two weeks later, I found her a new home with another Chihuahua. The day she was to leave I just could not let her go. By then she was cuddling with me at night, glued to me like a magnet. I do believe she is an angel. She was and is just what I need. I look into her eyes and can see so much love, more than I have ever seen before. I hope my little girl stays with me for a very long time.🌹 

8x8 acrylic on wood
spoken for!

No comments: