Saturday, December 9, 2023

Dec 9, Another Commission!

 Yes, it is that time, a time of painting, a time of cosily gazing out windows at the steely sky as I push color around~ I love it! And I had a beautiful pack of people join me in my studio on Thursday evening for a Paint Your Pet class and we all had fun! I think we did anyway... at least, everyone left with their paintings and smiles on their faces, and there are two more chances to paint with me coming up! One is next Tuesday the 19th from 3-5:30 and the last one this year is Wednesday Dec 27th from 6-8:30! here's the link to sign up!

This is Lucy, my sweet, kind, generous friend Amy's parents' cat, who used to wait on the dock for them to come back from their kayak trips. She was their last cat, and I really enjoyed painting this one. Not that I don't love painting all my work, but this one, with the eyes, the tortoiseshell coloring, and the wonderful dimensions was a joy.

8x16 acrylic on wood
sold


No comments: