Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Dec 5, 2023 Lil' E

 This was a fun commission to paint, and it sounds like Lil' E was a much loved dog.  It was a largish group of friends who commissioned this one~ it's pretty cool when a group of people works together. I always love that. I think that's why I like teaching too~ because when it goes well, the art room is a cohesive bunch of like-minded people working together. That's why working on puppet shows with Duane and my other puppet friends is so fun too! I can think of many times I was on stage, puppeting some show with a crew around me, and I'd be just grinning my butt off, loving every second of it! Same thing for puppet parades anywhere in the world! A big group of people playing together and all unified in this crazy creative joy!

Anyway, this is Lil E!

You can get your own pet painted too! Here's my Pet Portrait Price List- it'll be updated in January!

8x8 acrylic on wood
sold


No comments: