Saturday, December 2, 2023

Dec 2, Emily and Emmitt

 Here's another commission!  I'm heading out momentarily for my day at Art At Hidden River from 9:30-4:30 and I hope you come by if you're in town!  Duane and Max helped me schlep my stuff over and set up last night, because THEY are gonna be at our studio all day today for our Open Studio and the Bizarre Bazaar! That's from noon to 6pm! So lots of art places to get to today, my friends!

I'll be at our studio tomorrow, Sunday from noon to 6 as well, in case you are busy today and can't make it~ I have all my NEWEST paintings with me at Hidden River and things have a tendency to fly off my walls there- last year I had to call Duane to bring me more paintings because I'd sold so many! Here's to hoping we have that much fun again this year!  I think there was a lot more snow last year too...

And if you are hoping for a commission for the holidays, get your photos and info to me ASAP and I'll do my best to get them completed!

Oh and I have some room in my Paint Your Pet classes too! More info HERE!


Can you tell the difference? The bottom one is the final one! A bit more nose definition for the pup to the right, and their eyes feel more THERE to me...

Wahoo!




No comments: