Monday, December 11, 2023

Dec 11, Depth Inspection

 Good morning!  It's gonna be a busy week, my friends! And I was able to force some painting time in this weekend and get a couple otters in (along with a number of commissions started!) and that always puts me in a good mood! I like that this one is peering into that darker space and that the body attitude is of curiosity and not fear~ 

sometimes the dark is pretty interesting....

We went on a long lovely walk around Lake Hiawatha yesterday and that always feels good. I love being able to walk into a wild-feeling place from my front door, you know what I mean? And especially with friends, and with Max talking about MTG the whole time, and Pompom wearing her little blue coat and skipping merrily along. I was worried her tiny little feet wouldn't stand up to the cold well but she is a tough little cookie!

I hope your week is starting well too!

6x12 acrylic on wood
$150

No comments: