Tuesday, March 8, 2022

March 8, Tommy!

 And here is Tonks' brother Tommy!

Tommy the cat, Toe-mas, Big Cat, Tommy toes, Thomas O’Malley, TomTom (the list could go on)… He’s the sweetest, easiest going, and cuddliest old man cat I’ve ever met. A polydactyl, he’s got big paws and doesn’t always “know how to cat” (he’s the least graceful cat we know ðŸ˜Š). We adopted him at ~13, having always wanted a Tommy the Cat, so he kept his lifelong name. Now 15 going on 16, this guy is attached to my side. He’ll come to bed as soon as I go to bed, sleeps on my shoulder or my pillow every night, sleeps near or on me as I work from home most days, and often greets us at the door with his sis, Tonks. He thinks all food should be shared (especially cheese!), often finds himself with his tongue sticking out as he’s mostly toothless, loves a good sweater, and hollers at his water fountain. He’s a goof and has been a huge blessing in these COVID years and we hope we get many more years with him. 

6x6 acrylic on wood
spoken for!


No comments: