Wednesday, March 16, 2022

March 16, Jiji

 Good morning!

It's finally feeling like spring in Minneapolis, even though the sidewalks were still sneakily slippery in spots this morning... but it was delicious out! And supposed to be staying that way!  The snow is melting and there's puddles everywhere, with that little crispy layer of ice on the edges that was so fulfilling to crunch on when I was small and wearing rainboots and walking to school in the spring...

And this is Jiji! Did I mention how much I love to paint black cats?

Oh and I got to sit and be photographed yesterday while I was painting Stella and Milo for an article about Pet Painters for the Star/Tribune!  It will be published on Sunday April 3rd so keep an eye out for it!

Here's Jiji!

8x8 acrylic on wood
sold


No comments: