Wednesday, March 9, 2022

March 9, Ginny

 And this is Ginny!  I've painted a few of her feline siblings and they've all been delightful fluffy creatures with luminous eyes like her~

I also have to admit that I DO try to get a painting done in one sitting, but sometimes due to circumstances or my pallet needing to be refreshed, or me just feeling out of sorts, the painting sometimes doesn't get completed in one go.  With Ginny, I started this morning at home, got a good start, and then brought her here to school to add some of the finishing touches... which sometimes take longer than expected and so then the painting travels with me all day!

But I think I got her now~

Just so you know that sometimes I do start a painting the night before, just in case!  Especially if its a larger one.

Whew!

6x6 acrylic on wood
sold

No comments: