Wednesday, March 2, 2022

March 2, Nelly for Julia~

This sweet cat is Nelly, and Julia has this to say about her~

"Nelly came into my life on April 2, 2019 during my freshman year of college. She was a stray and very sick, so I snuck her into my college dorm room and nursed her back to health. I’m an animal lover, but I would never have considered myself a cat person before meeting Nelly. Her sweet snuggles and friendly personality had a lasting effect on everyone who met her. You could always find Nelly lounging on a lap or basking in the sun, and she loved being around her people more than anything. It’s been 3 months without her; I miss her everyday and always look for pieces and memories of her where the sun streams through the windows. Nelly absolutely changed my life… and made me a cat person to boot :) "

6x6 acrylic on wood
sold~


No comments: