Thursday, March 10, 2022

March 10, Bubby, for Isabel (From Kelli!)

 I think I may do a bit more on this one later, but I ran out of time in order to post it today~ but I love his eyes....

This is for Isabel, from her friend Kelli, who is also my friend, and this is what Isabel wrote about her beloved companion~

"It was love at first sight, and it was love until the end. This baby boy has been the center of my life for years now and I really would not have gotten through so many things without him to come home to. He kept me pushing when I had given up hope on a lot of things in life... he let me annoy him as much as he annoyed me.  ... I keep several Polaroids of him in my wallet at all times and now I know he will always be with me.  He is off being gay with his boyfriend now. Rest easy, big guy. Little baby thick. Biggie Smalls. Boob Tube. Thicc Boy.  Mr Perfect Paws. The cutest of all the cutes that ever cuted. Te amo. "

8x8 acrylic on wood
spoken for~


No comments: