Wednesday, March 30, 2022

March 30, Maynard James Kitten

 And here is the last kitty of March!  Though maybe I'll paint another tomorrow just because there's one more day in the month.  Sometimes I like to do that!

And I wanted to invite you to Diamonds Coffee Shoppe this Sunday, April 3rd, for a little 30 Cats in 30 Days Celebration from 2 to 4!  Come see them all hanging!  I'll probably have a closing gathering as well, when I'll have the book ready so stay tuned for that too!

Here's a great story about Maynard! Such a noble face...

Not sure if you’re full up or not for the month, but thought I’d send our first kitty, Maynard James Kitten. My husband had him for about 11 years, after adopting him at 5-7 years of age. He was the sweetest guy, who loved humans but wasn’t a big fan of other animals. He was a frequent cuddler, he “caught” socks and hollered to announce his successful hunt, he made caves in blankets and then passed out in them. He was a wonderful first cat, and we still miss his presence! 

6x6 acrylic on wood
sold

 

No comments: