Monday, July 26, 2021

July 25th, Superior Sunrise

 I'm painting a few more of these smaller long ones, because my gallery in Grand Marais, the Yellow Bird,  has been selling them and need more!  And I love this view- you can sit by the lake and every single morning is a different experience.

I guess that's kinda like life, isn't it?  Every day is a different experience. You just have to pay attention.

I am so appreciating the "Camp" experience. I do carry my phone around with me all day, but I am not on computer unless I am up here at our cabin in the "High View". And not having the device open in front of their faces means the kids are a bit stunned at the massive amount of human interaction they are being forced to have. And it is so great!

Every morning they jump in the lake, for a "Dip", and every evening too! And then all day they are running around and walking around and in the woods and up the climbing wall and just moving all day long. It's amazing!  I'm loving it!

Though I have to admit that the limited internet connectivity is wreaking havoc on my daily blog posts...

This one is from Sunday!

6x12 acrylic on wood
$150


No comments: