Monday, July 5, 2021

July 5th, Cobblestone Sunset

 I'll have this one and a few more super recent paintings with me on Friday in Rosemount for our Corrigan Eclectic Gallery Opening, so come and check them out.  We'll be there Friday from 4-8 and Saturday from 11-5, with lots of family friendly fun stuff happening on Friday!  

This is another one painted on a magenta ground instead of a black one. Its fun to switch things up sometimes, and try something new. Not that this is new... but sometimes I need to do something different to see what else I'm capable of. You never know unless you stretch yourself~ and only you can know if you've stretched yourself to your fullest capability!

Anyway, I'm rather pleased with the waves and foamy bits on this one!

6x12 acrylic on wood
$150


No comments: