Thursday, July 1, 2021

July 1, Paradise Beach, June

 So this is from a couple weeks ago, when I sat painting at Paradise Beach, carefully burning my legs while Duane went looking for agates and Max flopped around on the rocks, throwing some in occasionally...  it was great!

I'm back up at Grand Marais now, without my boys, to make BOOTS at the North House Folk School and it has been a gas so far!  I'll post some photos tomorrow, but right now I'm a bit pooped and will be heading up the hill to figure out my supper~

Yay!

Oh and its been a while, so I'll make this one an auction! Usually this size would be $256, so I'll start it at $50~

It was painted while sitting on the beach, observing the many different colors the water makes as it moves and the light shines through it~

8x16 acrylic on wood
$50


No comments: