Tuesday, June 29, 2021

And another dog! Butt.... "Pug Inaction"

 Hee!  Yes, I love dog butts- there's something about the symmetry of the hindquarters that appeals to my sense of balance, I think... sure, that's it. It can't be that I love the tails, the hocks, the ankles and pawpads. That I am entranced by the swinging of those doggy hips, the swaying of the tail, or the fact that most often that is my view as I take our three dogs on our daily morning trot.

Yup. Gotta love a dog butt!

And I think I posted this one before but it wasn't complete then. And now it is!

So DO send me your dog photos for the 30 Dogs in 30 Days Project!  Oh and you can also catch some of my pet portraits at the South Hyland Pet Hospital in Bloomington, if you happen to be in the area, as well as at Poppie's on Grand Ave in Saint Paul!  Now that people are vaccinated and out and about, I thought I'd mention some places you can see my paintings!


12x36
acrylic on canvas
$864


No comments: