Sunday, April 11, 2021

April 11, Sunrise Gradations

 I've been enjoying the cooler, cloudy, rainy weather lately. I like it when spring leads into summer slowly, and the buds come out on the trees and there's bits and pieces of buds lying around on the ground, and the birds are singing in the morning, and we've left the windows open a little bit for fresh air, and you can snuggle up under the blankets to a warm body for a few more minutes because its the weekend...

Ah!

And this is another painting of Artists' Point from March, a little smaller- I'm enjoying playing with the variety of colors I see in the sunrise photos- I do see a lot of color where other people might not- maybe its my imagination, or my training, but there's color everywhere!

6x12 acrylic on wood
$162 tax inc



No comments: