Monday, March 23, 2020

3/23 Simon for Cindy

Here's another one that I liked as soon as I saw it, though I had to move some of the greenery to be able to see Simon's nose... and I'm not sure if that's the true color or not!
It may need a bit more light, now that I see it on my screen...  Here's what Cindy says about Simon!

Simon had the most beautiful green eyes.   Such a pal.   Simon was our "grilling buddy".  He loved to supervise and of course sample.   Simon lived a very long and happy life.   He is no longer with us.   But as soon as the grill comes out our hearts are a bit heavy.  Missing our Grilling Buddy!

Oh and hey! I'm offering an On-Line Paint Love Class, starting next Saturday Morning, and including personal critiques from me weekly!  Click here for more info~

6x6 acrylic on wood
$92

No comments: